Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Game review



WALT: I am learning to critically evaluate a game


Your name: Auckland and Suave


I played the game: Connect 4
Made by: David bowie and Stuart maconie
I played this game with: Suave

The purpose of this game is to Connect 4.


My favourite thing about this game was: Using strategies to win


One thing I didn’t like about this game was: It took too long for my turn


This game is good to play with a friend because: It was only 2 player and so your turn dosen’t take to long.


I would rate this game 8 out of 10 because: It was fun and cool to play.


If I could recommend something to make this game better, it would be: There is nothing to recommend to make it better.


Add any other comments about this game here:

(Paste a picture of you playing this game at the bottom here, before submitting your review!)Image result for Who made connect 4

No comments:

Post a Comment