Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

WALT: I am learning to critically evaluate a game


WALT: I am learning to critically evaluate a game

Your name: Auckland

I played the game: Monopoly senior
This game is made by the company: Charles darrow
I played this game with:Viliami, Edith and Kika,saia


The purpose of this game is to (Hint: how do you win this game?):Get loads of money so you don’t lose

My favourite thing about this game was:Getting lots of money.

One thing I didn’t like about this game was: Nothing
This game is good to play by a group because:



I would rate this game 10 out of 10 because:

If I could recommend something to make this game better, it would be: Nothing

This game is Different from (the game you played last week) because:Because you get money.Image result for monopoly senior



No comments:

Post a Comment