Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

WALT: I am learning to critically evaluate a game



WALT: I am learning to critically evaluate a game


Your name:Auckland


I played the game:Panmure monopoly
This game is made by the company:Kordell,lopi and ariki.
I played this game with:Amon,saia and suave.

The purpose of this game is to to get lots of money so you don't lose.


My favourite thing about this game was getting lots of money.


One thing I didn’t like about this game was: Nothing


This game is good to play by with a group because:its not a 1 player game.


I would rate this game 10 out of 10 because: it was really cool.


If I could recommend something to make this game better, it would nothing because it was cool.

This game is different from (the game you played last week) because:






(Paste a picture of you playing this game or a picture of the game itself at the bottom here, before submitting your review!)Screenshot 2017-03-31 at 13.54.46.png

No comments:

Post a Comment