Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

WALT self-check our stories using a rubric

Here is the recount I wrote on monday

On Monday the 13th Room 7 played a
game called The Mystery Box. In the game someone has to put an object in a box. Then blindfold someone. After you blindfold the the person so the person cannot see he has to feel the object and try and guess it.


When it was my turn they put a random object in the box. My first guess was a was a teddy bear and I got it right.

I knew it because it felt fluffy,hard button eyes,cuddly and the tail felt like a bunny’s tail.

My edited recount


Did I remember to include….
Title
Introduction
Who, what, when, where, why, who, how
3 paragraphs - burger model
Conclusion - my own thinking/reflection
Specific adjectives
Simile/Metaphor
Different punctuation
Short sentence for effect
Correct spelling throughout the story
A sentence you have added in editing
A sentence you have moved in editing
Sentence starters given
Mystery box


On Monday the 13th Room 7 played a game called The Mystery Box.

In the game someone has to put an object in a box. Then blindfold someone. After you blindfold the the person so the person cannot see he has to feel the object and try and guess it.The mystery box is made out of coca cola box.


When Miss Ashley put the blindfold on me , it felt like I was space. I put my hand nervously into the box, and I felt a hand.!Yuck! My first guess was a teddy bear and I got it right.


I knew it because it felt fluffy as a bunny,hard button eyes,cuddly and the tail felt like a bunny’s tail.

I thought this game was good to write for a recount because it was fun and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment