Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2018

My sgraffito of the Panmure Swing Bridge

WALT:
I learnt about Mokoia Pa.
We also learnt about the two previous Panmure Bridges.
Mokoia Pa was a fortified Maori village. Mokoia Pa had fertile soil to grow vegetables. Mokoia Pa was on a volcano for fertile soil it also protected them from other tribes. People go on Tamaki River  with a waka and fish for food. After that the swing bridge was built. The swing bridge was used for the boats to go through and the people can drive their cars.
My sgraffito shows the Panmure Swing Bridge.
The Panmure Swing Bridge was built on top of the Tamaki River.
The bridge was used for people to cross from Panmure to Pakuranga.
The challenge for me was colouring in because I ain't good at colouring.

4 comments:

  1. I like how you started with a capitals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you use capital letters at the beging of your sentence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent summary of the Panmure Bridge.

    ReplyDelete