Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Me , myself & I

WALT: write a positive comment using google share.

In New Zealand there was a boy that loved to explore. He is 11 yrs old.
The boy wants to be an explorer but he is still in primary school.
One day the boy was sick of being told that he’s too young and weak to be a
explorer.
Then he went to Rangitoto because Rangitoto is a volcano.
The boy read a nonfiction story that there was crystals and gems in a volcano.
Suddenly Rangitoto erupted.

Milan , I liked how you used future tense.
Auckland

Joshua , I liked the way you spelt everything correctly.
Auckland

1 comment:

  1. Hi Auckland!
    My name is Bella from Wainui Beach School.
    I like your story. I think this is very creative and It's really cool how you included a New Zealand place.
    Have you ever been to Rangitoto?
    From Bella
    P.S I wouldn't mind if you left a comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete