Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Chatter-Box

WALT: use your listening skills.


Chatterbox


On Wednesday Ms bracey tore a piece paper from a magazine and gave the whole class one.
When I got one I was curious and excited about what we were going to do.


Soon Ms gave us a scissor each. ¨Hmmm what are we going to do¨.
Next we folded the corner to one side and we cut the oblong at the bottom.
After that I had a rhombus ( diamond ).
I was still curious about we were going to do.
Meanwhile we had to fold four corners in the middle.
Right after that we had to flip it over and fold the other four corners.


When I was folding the four corners I didn't want to hear the other people spoil the thing that we
were making so I blocked my ears. I also didn't want to look so I focused on my one.


Eventually we finished and it was a chatterbox!!
When I was playing with the chatterbox it was like a fortune teller.
A fortune teller is somebody who tells you your fate or what might happen to you in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment