Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

My trip

Talofa , few days ago I went to Tundra for the holidays.
It was freezing cold so I just stayed in for most of the trip.
But when I tried to go outside it felt like I had frostbite.
Also it was weird because there were no trees so the house wasn't a house. It was a cave but the cave wasn't cold because there was lots of us. The worst thing of was having to take a shower. We all had to take cold because if you do hot water it would still get cold because the temperature.
Thank you for listening Bye

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Auckland!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team, along with Patricia, Lee, Izzy and Sophie. It looks like you've been super busy, completing lots of activities - well done! :)

    Yikes! The tundra sounds freezing! I much prefer warmer weather so I don't think I'd be in a hurry to go there. Although, it does look quite beautiful. I like how you've considered how there being no trees would affect the accommodation - you're the first Summer Learning Journey blogger who I've come across to do that. :)
    Can you tell me who your letter is for? To earn the full 4 points for this activity it needs to have a greeting (eg. Dear...).

    I look forward to reading more posts from you soon Auckland. Until then, happy blogging!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete