Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Night Owl or Early Riser

I am a early riser because I try to wake up early so I can blog as fast as I can. I do it fast as I can because after I have to clean then its shopping.
 My sister is a night owl because she stays up watching K dramas she calls it. My oldest brother is also a night owl because he is a instagrammer so he stays up posting stories.
Last but not least is my other brother. My brother is a night owl because he stays up facetiming his friends.
Image result for night owl

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Auckland,

    My name is Rachel and I am working with Sophie, Patricia, Lee and Izzy on the Summer Learning Journey programme this year. It is so great to see that you have joined us! It is wonderful to read that you are already on Day #3 of Week #2. Wow, you are flying through the programme!

    Speaking of flying, I see that you are not a night owl but, rather, an early riser like me! I also get up pretty early and blog before I have breakfast and do some chores around the house. This week we have had a number of visitors so we've been pretty busy with household jobs, making meals, eating, visiting and blogging.

    I am working each day on the SLJ and find that I work best from about 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Then I find myself getting quite sleepy and I need to take a break from typing! It sounds like your brothers also spend a lot of time typing on Instagram and Facetime. I really love it that you are busy with the Summer Learning Journey, learning new things and typing them up on your blog. We're learning a lot from you!

    I hope that you will continue to share your learning with us over the summer. We have recently created a slideshow with student's work on it and posted it on our Summer Learning Journey website under the 'Participation - Whai Wahi' tab. I hope that you have time to check it out one day soon!

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/participation-and-prizes

    Bye for now,

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete