Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Forest life

Why I would like to visit Tane Matua.
I would like to see Tane Matua because I really want to see how big it is.  Another reason is because it's good to be outdoors instead of staying in and playing games 24/7. Visiting Tane Mahuta could help improve on my whare tapa wha,by improving on my physical side. another reason I would like to visit him because he could inspire me to try my best to achieve my goals. My last reason I would like to visit him is because on all the books that I saw about him he had some long legs and I want to see if it is true.
Image

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Auckland,
    Wow! I really like this post because you are explaining very clear the reasons why you would like to visit Tāne Mahuta, well done! I have been there and I can tell you that is really big and powerful! Also, I loved that you used the concept of the Maori health Whare Tapa Whā. Furthermore, I can assure you that you will get inspired if you visit this amazing site, Tāne Mahuta will inspire you to believe your dreams and reach high for you goals just like this amazing endemic tree branches.
    Very nice job in here and I can't wait to see your next post!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete