Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Why or why not I would like to be a DOC Ranger


Now, for this task you need to make a list with 3 key points with (good things) and three cons (bad things), and at the end write if you would like or not to be a DOC ranger an why? 
Why would I like to?

  • I would like to go because I want to see different species.
  • I also would like to go to stop playing online games.
  • I would like to go because I want to help the DOC Rangers.
Why I do not want to?

  • I do not want to go because there are going to be lots of mosquitos.
  • I do not want to go because there will be no wifi.
  • I would not like to go because bugs might crawl in my bed at night.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Auckland,
    I really like the picture you added for this post as it shows which kind of job a New Zealand DOC ranger do. Ka pai!
    Now, for this task you need to make a list with 3 key points with (good things) and three cons (bad things), and at the end write if you would like or not to be a DOC ranger an why?
    In order for you to gain full points for this activity I will need you to hoop back in this post and add this information. Can you kindly do that and let me know by replying to this e-mail?
    I am looking forward to your reply.
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete