Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Restricted Acces

On your blog, tell us what you think about the government’s decision to restrict the number of tourists able to visit this special site. Is it fair? Be sure to tell us why you feel the way that you do.
I agree with the government. In 2017 my class was learning about the 7 wonders before they announced the 8th. Our class had to get into groups three. My group had to choose one of the wonders. My wonder was the Colosseum in Rome , Italy . These group of girls were doing Machu Picchu. I think it is fair because it is the tourists causing the problem.
Before   After  
My colosseum project
↓↓↓


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Auckland,

    I agree with you that the numbers of tourists should be limited to prevent Machu Picchu from being damaged. Your project about the Colosseum looks awesome! Do you think you would want to visit the Colosseum in real life, since you know so much about it?What was the 8th wonder of the world that was announced?

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete