Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Temple LIghts

On your blog, write a short summary of the book. What was it about? Try to summarise the story in 6-8 sentences.
Late at night
In Hamilton New Zealand
Go to the temple
Having a wonderful time watching the lights
Time to go back to our cabins
Sleep time

Sometimes when its Christmas eve my family and I go to Hamilton.
We go there to watch the Christmas lights. Before we go to set up our cabins. We camp there until the next day. Sometimes we see people from my church there. The lights are amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Auckland

    Thank you for sharing this special experience with us through your acrostic poem. I have not seen these lights in Hamilton. Are they put up on your church? I love Christmas lights and would like to travel to see them. Have you ever walked down Franklin Road in Auckland? Each year the whole street puts up lights. It is very special.

    Have a great evening,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't been down there but I would like to go there one time.
      Auckland

      Delete