Pages

Thursday 7 February 2019

Term 1 Week 2 Reflection

This week I had lots of fun. We did many activities like softball and music session. Today I am going to talk about 3 things I like doing this week.

First activity I am going to talk about is softball.
Softball is one of the many sports I like to play. I like it because it helps me to relieve my stress. For example I put all my anger into the softball so when the pitcher pitches I hit the ball with all my anger.
Before we started playing we had take a lap around the bike track.
After that we did exercises. Some of them were to see our skills. For example we did throwing exercises to see how far we can throw the ball. Next we played the real game. Every time I was batting this girl in my class kept and getting me out. But on my last bat I hit it further so no one can catch it.



Second activity I did I am going to talk about Music
In our Music sessions we have a cool and funny music teacher named Caleb. Caleb is the best music teacher in my opinion.
In music our lesson was about beat. Beat is a steady pulse. A steady pulse is like your heart because your is going in a steady pulse.
After our class was learning parts of the drum and how to play it.
You're probably wondering why did we learn how drums because our lesson is on beats. But drums make the beats in the songs.




Finally the last activity. The last activity is doing a class treaty.
For our class treaty we needed it to relate to our school values.
First we were split into 8 groups. In those 8 groups we had a  category each. My groups category was in/out of class activities. It means rules when we go to technology , kiwisport or trips. In our groups we had to make up acronyms that relate with categories. My groups acronym was called BEHAVE. Which stands for ...
B when going somewhere always BEHAVE .
E ENCOURAGE others to join in the activities.
H HAVE a positive attitude.
A ALWAYS have fun.
V always show the school VALUES.
E ENGAGE with others to show Whanaungatanga ( building relationships ).

No comments:

Post a Comment