Pages

Thursday 18 April 2019

🏫My End of Term 1 Reflection🏫

Today I am going to be talking about my end of term reflection.


Softball Training T1w4
I am going to talk about is softball.
Softball is one of the many sports I like to play. I like it because it helps me to relieve my stress. For example I put all my anger into the softball so when the pitcher pitches I hit the ball with all my anger.
Before we started playing we had take a lap around the bike track.
After that we did exercises. Some of them were to see our skills. For example we did throwing exercises to see how far we can throw the ball. Next we played the real game. Every time I was batting this girl in my class kept and getting me out. But on my last bat I hit it further so no one can catch it.
Technology - Wood T1w3-11
I love technology. In Technology I am in a building class called hard materials. It is really cool. I am building a wagon. I have been working on my
for almost 9 hrs. When I finish it I am going to put lot of thing in it. Like lollies , pens and pencils.This is the story I wrote about my wagon i'm making.
I chose to make a wagon for myself because I get bored very easily during class. This wagon also helps me to store my school stationery like pencils and rubbers. This will be very useful and helpful for me.
When I finish my wagon I hope it looks like this.
TEAM building activities PT1 T1W4
On week 4 our topic was based on team building. During that week we did lots of team building activities. Some of the activities we did were at school  , the pools and even at night. But my favourite team building activities was at the sleepover. But I am going to talk about thursday. Thursday was the day where most of the team building and friendships were made. It was where I could relate to people that I never knew who  we had anything we had in common. On thursday we went to the pools. At the pools we did many team building activities. The first one we had to hold hands with our teammates and get to the other side without letting go. When my team was swimming we weren’t working as a team. One side ( the boys side) were going faster than the other. Then on the next one we had a race with another team.  In that race we worked as team and came first. But we never had points because we never lined up strait. After that we had free time.During free time my friends and I went and grabbed the football. When we had the football we played passes like the quarterback(NFL position). But then the girls wanted to play. At first I said no but then I just remembered why were here an it is to build positive relationships. So I changed my mind and said yes.
Team building activities PT2 T1W4
After free time we had another race but it was freestyle. In freestyle  we had to swim to the other side and tag our team mates. Then our team mates swim to the other side and touch the wall. Next we had to do the same thing but you swim by yourself. During that challenge one of my teammates were in the toilet so he never participated. Finally it was our last challenge. In the challenge we had yoga inside the pool. For our last challenge we had to use our listening skills and put to the test. If you do not listen you have to get out of the pool and get changed. After that we had another free time and it was lunch time. At lunch time the boys sat at the by themselves and the girls did the same. In our table we had our own shared lunch. At the table the boys all contributed something at the table. At the table we had chocolates , fruit , chips and even more chocolate.
Team building activities PT3 T1W4
Later that at night we had a sleepover. At the sleepover we could sleep  in the hall or in our tents. Most of the girls decided to sleep in the hall and most of the boys decided to sleep in their tents. Before we went sleep we had dinner , a dance and movie night. First we had dinner. For dinner our families can bring kai ( food). At dinner we had pizzas , chicken nibbles and some cultural dishes. What surprised me was the principal brought 28 pizzas and our teacher aid lots of chips and chicken. Before we ate we sang happy birthday to my friends dad. After we ate we all had to dance to a song. The song my friends and I chose was Lazy Siren jam. Then we had a dance off. In the dance off my friends and I came 2nd. And first place was the boy who danced like Michael Jackson. Next was movie night . The movie we watched for our movie night was megamind. In the movie megamind is a villain  and the super hero was metro man. Metro man never gotten defeated in his but one megamind exploded metroman. When it was bedtime my friends and I tried to stay up all night. My two friends during the night failed to stay up. But me I kept slapping my face to stay up. When the I was thinking about going to my other friends tent. But it rained when I just walked outside. Eventually tried to go sleep because I was tired. But then heavy rain came down and wet all of our stuff. During when everyone was sleeping I went inside and accidently woke some people up. In the morning we all did Zumba. At Zumba we watch the projector and copied the zumba instructor.

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME

No comments:

Post a Comment