Pages

Monday 28 May 2018

Walking water


WALT do a brainstorm. My brainstorm is in bold.

On week 4 Room 8 were doing a science experiment.
The science experiment was called walking water.

Firstly Ms bracey got 7 cups and there was only water in four of them.
While she was setting up the experiment I thought Ms bracey was doing a magic trick.
But it wasn’t. In the experiment there was a cup with red water, in the second cup
it was empty and in the third cup there was yellow water.
In the last four cups it was empty ,bluewater , empty and had normal water.
There was strips of paper between each cup.


Secondly we were asked to predict what we thought was going to happen.
What I predicted was I thought that after a day the empty cups will be full.


Lastly I was told to observe what happened.
What I observed was that the yellow and red merged into orange.
Later then Blue and yellow merged into green.



No comments:

Post a Comment