Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

During the holiday




WALT: be descriptive with detail.




During the holiday


On the second week of the school holidays my brothers and I were heading to church for a church
activity.
It was a sunny day but I was getting dehydrated from the sun.
Eventually my brothers and I made it to church.

Firstly, when I was arrived at church I saw my friend AJ playing so I went and joined him.
The game that he  was playing is dodgeball. Suddenly when I was playing I got hit in the head by the
dodgeball. I felt sad because my ear was ringing like a bell.It sounded like FTANNNNG.

Soon After dodgeball my friends and I were eating takeaways. We had pizza and fried chicken.
It was delicious and yummy . After we ate went outside to play soccer.
But when we were playing a lady from our church came outside and growled at us
because we were playing on wet grass. She said “Sole alu totonu le falesa”.

Afterwards my friends and I headed inside for a drink. Before very long AJ shaked my other
friend's drink while he was in the toilet. Then when my friend came back he opened his drink and the
drink erupted like a volcano.

Finally my brothers and walked back home. When we arrived home we had to clean our  and room the
house. As soon as we finished cleaning we watched a movie.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment