Pages

Friday 7 February 2020

All About Me

Talofa lava and welcome to my blog. My name is Auckland. I am originally from Samoa and currently reside in New Zealand. I am 11 years old boy and attend Tamaki Primary School. I am very good at art and being creative.
My Goal I am working very hard to do is trying to receive the award dux in school prize giving. Also I am trying to get every school value badge. I am somebody who values education, is motivated to achieve my goals and passionate about all aspects of my schooling.
One of my personal goals is trying to reach 1000 blog posts before the end of this year.My favourite subjects are Mathematics and Physical Education. My learning goal is to get the academic excellence award this year. I am enthusiastic about sharing my work on my blog this year and I am eager to know how I can improve on my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment