Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Hobbie Reflection

 On August my class room 7 did a bus stop rotation about hobbies. We had five hobbies and the five hobbies was sewing, hand sewing, 3d printing, lego and train track building.When we had the hobby bust stop rotation , Miss ashley's mum came with two foster kids named kelly and rebel.Miss ashley's came to help us for the sewing machine

The Hobby everyone was looking forward to was sewing with the sewing machine. My group was me, saia, grace , hevani and kordell.
In the first block i did 3d printing. In 3d you need to use a site called https://www.tinkercad.com. 
Tinkercad is a website that you can create  a 3d object and 

print it. After that we rotated and my group was using the 

sewing machine. 


The hardest part for me when we were sewing was

 putting the cotton through the needle. Finally I was

 on the train part my favourite one of all. Later that day

 we finished all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment