Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Motat Reflection

On the 29th of august the kia toa syndicate went to motat for a class trip and it for our inquiry called hobbies. Motat stands for Museum of transport and technology. At motat we went into groups . My group was me , saia , viliami , kordell , ariki and viliami's mum.

When we arrived at motat everyone was looking forward and excited to go to the mirror maze. Then until the worker said the mirror maze was busted everyone in my group moaned awwww. Then everyone in my group just carried on. My favourite part about motat is eating my lunch and playing on the old arcade games.

My least favourite part about motat is was to hot.
I learned that motat was built in 1964 by volunteers that was really  interested in preserving the history of electricity and transport.

No comments:

Post a Comment