Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

👩Women's Suffrage Pt 2👩

Women’s Suffrage

On 19 September 1893 the governor, Lord Glasgow, signed a new Electoral Act into law. As a result of this landmark legislation, New Zealand became the first self-governing country in the world in which women had the right to vote in parliamentary elections.

How have women's lives different to men Now?
The women now in the 21st century do not have the same amount of pay as the men. When the Women's Soccer World Cup ended. The Captain of the American Women’s Soccer team had a debate about having equal pay.
Image result for womens suffrage nz

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora!
    My name is Maddison and I am a year 7 and I go to Yaldhurst Model School.

    This is a super cool project and I really liked bringing awareness to the topic.
    I myself have done a little bit of studying on this subject myself.
    I really enjoyed.

    I liked how you have written a lot about the subject but to make it better I think that you could write why you have done this and give some more information about what you enjoyed and what you have found challenging.
    It Would also be cool to see you doing some DLO in your blogs to.

    Thanks!
    -Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Auckland,
    It is Bridget here from Yaldhurst Model School/Rimu Class. This blog post stood out to me because you gave a discription and you also added a picture as well. I think that you did great. I don't think that there is any thing to improve on. But I do have a question. Did you already know all of this of did you do research it.
    But other than that
    Ka Pai
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete