Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Technology Term 1 Week 1 Lesson 1

Before heading to Technology I already new what the expectations was. It was my second year going there. Mr J I was going to be in Hard Materials. When he said that I knew just to take my Technology Book. But when we got there , I was called into a different class which was called Controls. 

It was unexpected , so I was unprepared. During the roll call , students weren't paying attention so they were marked absent. Our New Teacher Mr daniels is very cool. Did you know his grandpa was a Guard for the Queen. He used to be a footballer. He said football it is not soccer , soccer is for girls and america he said. 

Our Lesson was about learning how to create folders. I already knew hot to do it. But when we created the folders we had create our own code. My Code is AFF. which stands for Auckland Fai Faamita. Next week's lesson is going to about programming an mbot.


No comments:

Post a Comment