Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

🌌Midnight🌌


Midnight

It was a very snowy day.
The season was winter. It was very depressing and very scary without my wife right next to me.

My Wife died. Sh was very sick , she was diagnosed with Progeria (disease). The doctor said she had 1 more week to live. So I took her home so she can rest peacefully. Before she Past away she gave me red tulip flower to remember her by. Each pedal represented one personality of her. There were 5 pedals. One represented for Kindness , Two for Courageous. And the last represented Loving. 

I went back to the first place I met her. We first met at a wooden bench.

When we gazed into each others eyes it was like love at first sight. When we started talking, it was like we already knew each other. But our Parents didn’t like the idea of me dating. But when both our families had dinner. They all connected like glue.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Auckland,
    There was many interesting blog posts on your blog but this one caught my eye the most, I realise that your description is influencing and powerful, I realised some small spelling mistakes you could quickly fix otherwise keep it up!

    What inspired you to write about this source from the picture? Did you make the story up? Is writing your favourite subject?

    Goodluck on the next, next, next blog-post!
    Nikita

    ReplyDelete