Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

🏨View From My Window🏨

View From My Window


June 21st
The View from my window is very Pleasing.
Outside my window I see a big building with like 1000 windows.
I think the season is Autumn because the Trees have no leaves on it.
It looks like there is some kind of construction happening.
The sun is very bright. It looks like there are 4-5 houses connected to
each other like glue. But there is one house that is odd to others.
One of them has 4 chimneys. One of the 3 people walking outside
looks suspicious. 
It looks like ted bundy because he is dressed in a fancy suit.

BOOM!!! I heard a gunshot near the Building.



1 comment:

  1. kia ora auckland brayden from yaldhurst school.
    I liked how you did it as a diary entry we did diary entries in rimu.
    did you know that a diary entry is meant to be in the past tense because it has already happened. did you think about maybe then saying what happens next in nother diary entry or something.how come you said 3 people in black suits walk out and then they shoot a gun.
    how did you think about it.
    kind regards
    brayden yaldhurst school.

    ReplyDelete