Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Auckland Student Goals - Whanau Conference



Tamaki Primary Student
Term - 1,  2017

Name - Auckland Faamita

My goals for Reading this Term are -
  • To monitor my reading for accuracy and sense.
  • To locate and summarise ideas (by skimming and scanning, identifying key words and questions)
  • To make connections between prior knowledge and examples in the text in order to understand abstract ideas.
You can help me by
Discussing a story I read to make sure I have not missed any ideas.
Encourage me to make connections to the story with my own experiences.
Explain the meaning of unknown words.
My goals for Writing this Term are -
  • To use a variety of planning activities, e.g. flow charts, graphs.
  • To independently revise and edit my writing to clarify it's meaning and add impact.
  • To use written language features, such as: emotive vocabulary, visual language features, language features.
You can help me by
You can help me by
Checking if I have placed my punctuation correctly in my story.
Ask me to write about my day everyday so I get used to writing, and read it back to myself to look for mistakes.
My goals for Maths this Term are -
  • To read and order my numbers up to 100,000,000.
  • To recall basic facts multiplication facts up to 10 x 10 = 100 (2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x, 9x times tables).
You can help me by
Encouraging me to practise my times table at home.



Screenshot 2017-02-17 at 11.51.37.png



webcam-toy-photo2.jpg




Name : Auckland Faamita

Class : Room 7

Blog address :http://tpsaucklandf.blogspot.com/

Class Teacher: Miss Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment