Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

My Learning Pathway

My Learning Pathway for 2019
My learning pathway for 2019 is my goals.
My first goal is to finish work on time. I have chosen this goal because I want to organised in the future. To help me achieve this goal I am going to be listening to the instructions carefully. Another way is to not be distracted and move away from people I know is going to distract me.

My next goal is to join every sports tournament.
I have chosen this goal because I like to try new things except type of food.
To help me achieve this goal I am going to be committed by showing up to every training or meeting.  Another way I am going to achieve this goal is by finishing my work so I can not stay inside.

My third goal is to improve in all subjects.
So this means improving in maths , reading and writing. This goal helps me achieve another goal of mine. That goal is to get the academic excellence award at the school prize giving. Back to my third goal. I am going to improve in all subjects by listening consistently to the teacher.

My last goal is to become a representative for my school.
To help me achieve this goal is by becoming a student leader and representing our  school at cluster tournaments. Another way to achieve this goal is by volunteering at school and out of school activities.



No comments:

Post a Comment