Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

🤖Robotics🤖

IALA: how to programme a car.

Today at technology we weren't in Graphics we were in a robotics class with Ms Ferguson and Mr Dunn. 
Learning Outcome: 

Writing a programme that plays music on the mbot.
One of the simplest things that we can do, to make something cool with our robot, is the “Play note” command. One note is just one note, but put the right notes together in the right order and we have a masterpiece.

The Song I made the robot car sing is Happy Birthday.
Here is the codes I use to make it.
Now here is the robot car sing it. 

2 comments:

  1. kia ora auckland brayden from yaldhurst school.
    I loved this because I am learning how to code
    I still am learning but I am kinda good at it.
    you taught me how to code and how it works.
    To improve you could make the video because
    it is a wee bit too big.
    apart from that all good
    kind regards
    brayden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had Happy Birthday stuck in my head for two days after that lesson Auckland!!. Well done on your coding. It worked out really well.
    How are you going to make your autonomous car make a noise to warn people it is there when they get in the way?

    ReplyDelete