Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Animal Town🐅🐉

Today in class we were given a picture and we needed to write.
 Here is what I have written about.


Animal Town


Animal town is a weird town full of animals.
It is a place where wild animals be free.
Animal Town is full of any animal you can think of.
Like lions , snakes , monkeys and tigers.


In animal town I felt lots of different emotions.
One of those emotions was scared. I was scared because I thought I was going to get killed
from the animals. The animal I am mostly scared of is the gorilla. The gorilla is strong , fas
t and brave. The other emotion  was petrified. I was petrified because I am in a town full of wild
animals. I was also nervous because I didn’t know what to do. I was kind of curious. I was
curious because what are wild animals doing in a town. I wondered if the animals could
communicate to each other.


  • I think I was good at adding descriptive vocabulary.
  • What I can improve on is write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment