Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2019

🏫Lock Down Drill🏫

IALA: what you do when your in a lock down.

Today in assembly our principal Mrs Kelly was telling us about a lock down drill.
A lock down is when your whole school is in a lock down. What does it look like?  In a lock down you have to lie down on the ground flat and be quiet. Reason for a lock down is because if there is a dangerous threat outside. 
When you lie down don't seek attention or you put yourself and the whole school at risk. 

In today's lock down drill the bell went on and off like 5 times. It was at 10:00 am. During the lock down I tried to not laugh and move because there was someone trying to make me laugh. When I was lying down my chest was hurting.  When it was finally over the deputy principal came to my class and said we could get up.
When I got up my leg was hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment