Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

My World🌏

Today in class we were given a picture and we needed to write.
 Here is what I have written about.


My World


When I use my scissors to cut the world I am going to create a masterpiece.


In my world everybody is kind and caring.
The clouds are made out candy.
But I am going to name the city by my name. I am already name after a city
called Auckland but I want to change it to my samoan name Fai.
In this world there are lot of new technology like space crafts and a cyber desk.
A cyber desk is a desk that is like your phone. So you can watch netflix on it
or even play games. Also in this world I want to be king or ruler of my own
country. It would be cool and I would get anything I want.


In this world it’s like a dream. It’s all about using your imagination.
So if imagine that you have pizza in your hand it will appear in your hand.
Also in this world everyone is rich so they don’t need to work they can just
buy anything they want. I am going to keep school how it is.
I want to keep school as it is because I want people to have a good education
so they can develop in all subjects.


No comments:

Post a Comment