Pages

Saturday 27 April 2019

🏖️My School Holidays🏖️

In the first week of school Holidays I mostly spent my days at home. For me school holidays was all about relaxing and taking time off school. My school holidays were mostly boring  because I couldn't go anywhere. Reason for that is because I was sick. When I was taken to the doctor I had hay fever and an ear infection.
On friday it was Easter. It was a very special day for my family because he sacrificed himself for our sins. My family is very religious. We are members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. In other words we are mormon. If you want to learn more about my church click on this link.
On the second week I was allowed to go anywhere because I wasn't sick anymore. On Monday my family and I went to my aunty and uncles. We haven't seen them in years. But when we finally got to meet them they were loving and caring. After that I challenged my brother to a game of 8 pool in my uncle's garage. I beat my brother 4 times the exact same way. It was like it was meant to be.
In week 2 of my school holidays I mostly spent with my family.
Image result for pool table
Thank you for reading about my school holidays.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment