Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

Discovering Aotearoa

SLJ Week 1 : Activity 2 - Discovering Aotearoa

For this activity we would like you to think about your own experiences and your own cultural background. Where does your family come from? Do they come from Europe like Abel Tasman, Polynesia like Kupe, or somewhere else?
On your blog, please tell us about your cultural background. Where do you and your family come from?
My Family is originally from Samoa. In 1999 that's when my parents decided to  move to New Zealand. My family in two parts of Samoa. One village is called Eva & the other is Taga. We moved to Nz because it is more safer. Also lot of my cousins them were
moving to NZ to. 
Image result for samoa

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Auckland,

    I really like your name by the way because it is unique! My full name is Pelimani and I was named after my Dad who was named after an Oxford University Professor from Finland. I can really see that you are keen on completing all of your activities so good on you, you’re a star.

    That is awesome that you come from Samoa! I come from Tonga so our countries are very close to each other. I think that it is so cool that you have shared your culture because it is very important to know where we come from and who we are. I am interested, what is your favourite traditional Samoan food?

    I look forward to reading more of your amazing blog posts Auckland! :)

    Malo,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete