Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

Setting Sail

SLJ Day 1 : Activity 1 : Setting Sail.

10 Thing I would take with me at sea?

First I would Take lots of Drinks with me. 
I would be taking it so I can be hydrated. Also it is healthy.

Second thing I would take would be a Life jacket and a first aid kit. I would need if I get injured or sick. I would need a life jacket if my boats sinks. The everything is gonna be made out food. 

My third Item I would take would be fruits and veges.
I will need because I am going to be so hungry out at sea.
My main fruit I love to eat is grapes and mandarins.

I would take a box of lamp. So when it is dark or cold I can use it for warmth and light.

I would take a box of matches to light up the Lamp.
Also candles.

Wait I nearly forgot the most important thing. I would take a whole bucket of kfc gravy and chicken. I love KFC. It is my favourite food.

My Seventh Item I would take is a comfortable bed.
I will need it at night when i'm tired.

To go with the bed I will need a blanket and pillows.
I would take the world's most warmest blanket.

I would take Wifi with me.
I would need it so I can have access to the internet.

And lastly I would take my chromebook or phone.
So I can keep contact with my friends and family.

2 comments:

  1. Talofa lava Auckland,

    My name is Mani and I am going to be joining you on the Summer Learning Journey as a blog commenter. I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020. Have you done this programme before?

    This year I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs, especially because I had the pleasure of teaching at your school in Mrs Sharma’s class a few years ago! You may not remember me, I was known as Mr Fisiiahi.I am really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time with my family and hanging out with my friends. I also love to exercise and write songs in my spare time. What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    Well done on completing your first activity for the Summer learning journey. I really like how you have not only included food items but how you have also added other items you would need in order to survive. I have to say I wouldn’t mind taking KFC on a voyage!

    Such a beautiful picture as well but please don't forget to attribute your images. This is when you say where you got your photos from. We give out full marks when you attribute your photos! Here is the link if you don't know how.

    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit#slide=id.g2c4e689b11_0_0


    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts Auckland, happy posting! :)


    Thank you,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Auckland!

    My name is Siosaia and i'm a soon-to-be a year 9 student who previously went to Glenbrae School!

    I really like how you set out your list and how you wrote a reason why you would take them! I also thought it was really clever to bring along a life jacket just incase something happens! I can see that some of your food-items doesn't have that long of a shelf-life. What are some food-items with long shelf-life you would consider bringing?

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete