Pages

Thursday 5 December 2019

👨‍🏫If I Was Principal ?👨‍🏫

Day 4 : Activity 1 - Leading the Charge

If I was Principal I would first buy a Big Water Park. 
The Water Park would everything a kid would wish for. It would have a Giant slide , A massive food stand and a gigantic Log ride from Rainbow's End.

The second I would get for the school is a Roller Coaster.
This roller would be called the Mystery Machine named after Scooby Doo Van. The roller coaster would be like another version of Gold rush.

The 3rd thing I would buy is a School Mascot. 
The Mascot could be a Blue and Yellow Bird. It could look like the Blue Jay Mascot. It could wear a TPS T-shirt.

Another thing I would change about the school is the time. I would change it to 9:30 am so the students can be more active. 9:00 is to early for me to wake up.

Last thing I want for the school is a free Tuck Shop.
The Tuck shop will have lots of savouries and sweet. For example pies , mousses and ice blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment