Pages

Monday 19 August 2019

👍NED👍

Ned is a Programme around around the world. They are motivational speakers. Here is a little more about Ned.Hi, I'm NED!

My name stands for Never give up, Encourage others, and Do your best! 

For nearly 30 years, I’ve been on stage with incredible live performers. Together, we’ve impacted millions of kids with messages like showing kindness, doing your best, and having an awesome mindset for learning. When we do a school-wide assembly, we make it so entertaining and fun that kids remember and talk about it forever! We also make hundreds of printable resources for teachers and parents. I hope you’ll check it all out!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Auckland,this is David and I really appreciate the blog post you did about N.E.D.

    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete